MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Band Day Parade

Today was Band Day. The day starts with a parade downtown, and then ends at the park with food, fun, and music. The parade was the LONGEST parade I have ever been to. It lasted 2 hours. You know a parade is too long when your kids say, "I don't want anymore candy mom." When I was talking to my friend trying to plan our how we were going to get our bountiful baskets, and go to the parade we figured the parade would last 1/2 hour at the most, but When Jessie returned after an hour, and there was still an hour left I couldn't believe it. It was a fun parade though, and the kids got a ton of candy, and other fun stuff. I am so glad that it was such a nice day too. It was a little chilly in the morning, but it really was a beautiful day. After the parade we walked over to the parade to have lunch and listen to the bands. We spent a good part of the day there before deciding it was time to come home and get some stuff done. 



0 comments: