MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 4th in Laramie

This year for the 4th of July we went to Laramie. Justin and I were excited to go back to Laramie in the summer. We haven't been there in the summer since we moved away so it was fun! We had a good 4th with my family, and the girls got to spend time with their cousins. We haven't seen my little sister and her family in over 2 years, so I hadn't even met her youngest daughter yet. The girls had such a good time and it was so fun to see them with Paiglee and Emery. I am glad that we got to go spend some time with my family even if it was just a couple days. We ended up leaving the girls with my parent's so they could go to California with them so I will have more to share about their adventures when I get my girlies back.
 

















0 comments: