So after the 4th of July in Laramie the girls went with my Parent's to California, which I will post about later. They had a great time, and after being gone for a month. I met my mom in Billings to pick up the girls. I was SO excited to see them. I have never been away from them that long. After picking them up we stayed the week in Billings so that we could do some school shopping, and get some things done. We were lucky enough to have Justin join us on Wednesday, and drive home with us. He did work while we were there, but at least we were all together. We had a great week seeing friends, shopping, and eating good food. Justin and I even got to attend the temple while the girls had a sleep over with their cousins. Over all it was a great week, and I am glad we got to spend that time in Billings.
After we returned home, we knew a guy in our ward was moving his family up the same weekend, and told him that I would be happy to watch his kids while they unload their truck. He called on Tuesday and took me up on the offer. Justin and TJ have been friends since he moved here, and we have been waiting patiently to meet his family. I ended up watching his three girls who are 4, 8 and 9 so they are the perfect age for my girls. The girls hit it off from the very beginning. And since that day we have spent pretty much every weekend together, and almost every day. Even going on an overnighter to attend the temple, and a day trip to the zoo in. The girls attend the same school, and I am so glad that especially Tegan has such a great friend at school this year.







0 comments:
Post a Comment