School started on Aug. 26th. Even though Tegan had such a rough year last year she was excited to start a new year. We were thrilled to find out that 200 new kids started school at our school. That means they added one more kindergarten for a total of 7. They added 5 new 1st grade classes totaling 6, and then instead of one of all the other grades they now have 2 of all the grades. This meant that from now on if there are problems we have the option to at least move classes. A couple days before school started Scout's old Kindergarten teacher got a hold of me and told me that Scout and her good friend Katelyn ended up getting to be in the same class again this year. We couldn't have been happier. Tegan ended up getting the new 3rd grade teacher, and at first I wasn't sure about her, but Tegan loves her, and she seems to be very good. Scout got a new teacher as well, and so far we really like her too. Tegan ended up being in the same class as her good friend Taylor so she was happy about that too. The first day was great, and everyday since has been good. It is such a difference from last year where I had to fight Tegan everyday to go to school. She is loving it again, and I am so happy. I couldn't handle another year like last year so I couldn't be happier!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment