MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Friday

Today has definitely been a lazy day for us. I wasn't even ready for the day until 10:00. This is very unusual since I get up at 6:00 and get ready for the day. Since we didn't have anywhere that we needed to be I took this opportunity to lay around in my pajamas for awhile! I don't take this opportunity very often because my theory is that if I get up first thing in the morning and get ready, then when Tegan is at school or Scout is sleeping I can take advantage of those moments and get other things done rather than having to get ready for the day.

I just have a couple of pictures from the day today. The first is of Scout. I thought this picture was so cute, she is feeding her baby. It was fun to watch her because she would give her baby a bite, and then she would give herself a bite. It is fun to sit back and see them copy the everyday things that are done to them.

Today I decided, against my better judgement, to get out the shaving cream and let Tegan work on writing her letters. People who know me well know that I hate to purposely make messes because I feel like I am cleaning up "accidental" messes all day long. But, this is educational right? She was able to write a "T" and we worked on an "A". When we were done the mess wasn't too bad, and Tegan even wanted to clean it up all by herself. She is really into being independently lately. She has to do everything on her own, and if I forget and do it for her, I have to undo it and let her do it! Fun times!!


















1 comments:

Lauren said...

Cute pics. I swear I say every time I comment that they're cute! :) they are, though. Love the shaving cream idea. Nice one. And Scout feeding the baby-adorable.