MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Scout gets her ears peirced.

Our day, here at the Graham house got started at 4:30, yes 4:30 this morning. For some crazy reason Scout thought it was a good time to wake up mom. Then her crying woke up Tegan and I knew that it was over, my day had begun. We got up and started getting ready so that we could go to Ft. Collins to get Scouts ears peirced. This is my sisters Birthday present to the girls when they turn 1.

We left about 9:30. First, we stopped in Cheyenne so I could pick up some hair products, and then we headed to Ft. Collins. When we got there we went to the mall, but they didn't have two people that could peirce ears so we had to wait until after 1:00 so, we went and ate at my favorite resturant, Tokyo Bowl. They have the BEST Chinese food in the world. After eatting we went to the mall and had Scouts ears pierced. I was really nervous because Scout is so sensitive to things. I felt bad making her cry, but I would rather do it when they are little. She did scream, but after a few minutes she was fine. As long as I left the store, and didn't go back in she wouldn't cry.
After we left the mall we went to Home Depot. I wanted to price some carpet, kitchen flooring , and some other things for the house that we are trying to buy. It was fun getting to pick out things that I wanted for the house. If this is the house we get, it will be fun to re-do things and make it our own. After Home Depot we picked up a couple of other things and started home. We had a great day, and lots of laughs. The girls were good and that always helps to make things great.
When we arrived home the girls were tired so we bathed and got ready for bed. Hopefully they will sleep until at least 6:00 tomorrow morning. I will keep my fingers crossed!!
Here are just a few pictures. In the first one Tegan is reading her map. After she got that map she had to take it in everywhere we went. She absolutely refused to leave it in the car. The second picture is of Tegan riding the bus at the mall. Before we left Tegans cousin gave her .50 to get bubble gum, but she wanted to ride the bus. Then the last 3 pictures are before, during, and after the ear peircing. Since the last picture is so small it is hard to see, sorry. I will post a bigger picture later on.


1 comments:

Lauren said...

I love pierced ears on little girls! We pierced Grace's when she was 6 months old. Joseph wanted to do it sooner, but I was wimpy. If we ever have another girl, I'll probably do it ASAP. Cute girls! I love Tegan's map. Grace LOVES maps and we have to make one and have it if we go on a trip. ANy news about your house?