MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lazy Day

Today was pretty uneventful. It was so cold here today that we just stayed home. Except for taking Tegan to school, we didn't go anywhere. With Scout having a cold, and the weather the way it is, I would just rather stay at home instead of trying to wrangle two girls in the cold. I feel very blessed that my Grandma is here, and so if Scout is sleeping during the day I can leave here with my Grandma while I run out. What a lifesaver some days!
We must have all been tired today too because we all had a nap this afternoon. It was really nice. I don't ever get a chance to sit down during the day let alone take a nap, but today it was just one of those days where it needed to happen.
You know one of my favorite things EVER are casseroles. I love to make them and then have left over for the next couple of days. I also love them because then I don't have to cook the next night either. I am very lucky that I have a husband that enjoys left overs also. Anyway, I made a taco casserole last night, and so I didn't have to cook tonight. I love these nights because clean up is easier, and there are no dishes, which I really enjoy! So as you can see we had a pretty easy day.

0 comments: