We made it home today. We got home about 3:30, and what a long day of traveling. I have to say, I have been extremely blessed on these last two trips that I have made on my own. Both times the girls have been SO good for me. Usually on trips it is a fight to get Tegan to just rest, but on these last two trips she has slept a lot, and if she is not sleeping she just quietly finds something to do. She is also a great help with Scout. And what can I say about Scout, she just quietly sits in her seat, and as long as she has her juice and a clean diaper she is fine. I was actually really worried how well she would do since she is sick, but she was a complete angel the whole time. She slept pretty much the whole way home. I felt so bad for her because I couldn't hold her, but she was a trooper. I am definitely being blessed! It was sad to leave, but I knew that we couldn't stay forever. We are excited to be home and to get ready for Christmas. My parents put up their Christmas tree, and Tegan just loves it. I love this time of year with children. It is so fun to watch them get so excited about Christmas.








1 comments:
Oh I sure hope that house works out! Will you know soon? So glad that the girls were angels traveling. It's the worst when they travel horrible. I'm excited for Christmas season, too!
Post a Comment