The last couple of days have been busy for us. Yesterday we were invited to a play date with a lady that I met at the Library a few weeks ago. She has 2 little boys, the oldest being just a month younger than Tegan. Tegan and Cole had a great time playing together. Cole was very excited because Tegan was the first kid that ever wanted to play "Blues Clues" with him. They played great together. Overall, I think everyone had a good time. After we left we had to hurry home and get dinner so that we could go over to Justin's parents' house for Ryan's Birthday. By the time we got home the girls were exhausted. Scout missed her afternoon nap, so needless to say both girls were incredibly cranky.
Today I got up and started cleaning the house. I was in the middle of vacuuming when I got a call from my sister-in-law wondering if I could watch Kayli. I told her I would so she brought her over for the day. I was trying to get everything done by 1:00 because my visiting teachers were coming. I barely got the house cleaned, showered, dressed, the kids fed, and hair done by the time they got here. It was a crazy morning, but it was nice to have it all done, and the rest of the day was a lot easier.
The girls played outside in the dirt for a long time today. Tegan enjoyed digging in the dirt, and then adding water to it to make mud balls. Then at one point she and Scout were throwing dirt at each other. I went out to see what was going on and found Scout covered from head to toe in dirt. She even had dirt in her diaper. They were having a great time, and so I just let them continue doing what they were doing.
After my mother-in-law got done at work she stopped by to pick up Tegan. Tegan was so excited that she headed out the door without even saying good-bye to me. I asked if she was going to say good-bye to me, and she said, "oh yeah." I told her that I would miss her and she said, "you will?" I said, "yeah" then she said, "Mom, don't be sad." It was really cute!! She is just so precious.
I didn't get any pictures of the girls today because I forgot that I left the memory card in the computer, and Justin had the computer at work all day. I really wanted to take pictures of them out in the dirt, but oh well, maybe next time.







0 comments:
Post a Comment