A year ago when I went to Denver to visit Megan I bought this really cute stool for the girls at the craft show we were at. Well, the last few days I have been asking myself "why did you buy this stool"? Scout is getting bigger, and is now able to go get the stool out of the bathroom and carry it to the kitchen, or any other place that she wants to reach for something. When she gets it where she wants it she will climb up, and start getting into everything. Usually it is my utensil drawer, and she will take EVERYTHING out of the drawer. Today I caught her using the stool to get into the Easter candy. She thought she was sneaky, but I have learned when I see her with the stool to be ready because she is going to get into something.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The stool is no longer my friend!
Posted by Carrie at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment