The rest of our Easter was great. We got up this morning, and the girls saw their baskets that the Easter Bunny left for them. They were really excited about the things that they received. After we were done looking through everything we began getting ready for church. After church we came home and did a little egg hunt with the girls. The girls were so cute!! Tegan took off and just started throwing all the eggs in her basket, and had a ton before Scout even started. Scout could have cared less though. I have one picture of her with her basket on the ground and she is trying to open one of the few eggs in her basket. She just wanted what was inside. She didn't care how many she got as long as she got some candy. Finally, Tegan did try to help her find some eggs. After our egg hunt we got ready and headed over to Ryan and Lindsey's for dinner. It was nice, and we had a good time.
The girls first discovering their baskets. Tegan spotted the Dora paint book her Auntie sent her (Thanks Allison she loves it)!!
Both girls checking everything out, and Scout stuffing her mouth with Jelly Beans
Tegan running to get her eggs
Scout trying to get the candy out of the eggs.Scout finally deciding to hunt for some eggs
Well, we have had a crazy and very eventful weekend. I am ready for a break, and a little time at home to regroup and get back to normal.







2 comments:
Love your girls! They are so cute, Carrie! I'm glad that you've had a great Easter. Sorry that I never wished you a Happy Birthday, too. Things have been busy with company around here. :) Miss you guys!
Those pictures in the snow are so funny. Abby and Brinly were scared of the Easter Bunny too. I don't think they've gotten over their Santa experience yet. :o)
Post a Comment