Scout has been improving little by little with her talking. She is more clear when she says "thank you", and she will even sign it more frequently. This morning Justin asked Scout to go get Tegan, and Scout yells out, "TEGAN". It was very clear to Justin and I what she said. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited that she was able to say her sisters name. I am just so excited for this phase of Scouts life. I think it is so exciting to see all the new things that they learn.
We had a rare moment in Church today. Scout was being a little fussy so Justin took her out to try and get her to go to sleep. In the meantime, Tegan sat on my lap and ended up falling asleep. A few minutes later Justin walked in and Scout was asleep too. I couldn't believe it they were both asleep at the same time, and Justin and I could sit and listen to the last 30 minutes of Sacrament. It truly was a beautiful moment that will probably never happen again, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!!
I have to say I absolutely love all the ladies in our Primary. We have the best Presidency. Tegan came home today with a General Conference kit for next week. The presidency put these together for all the kids. The families that had more than one kid in primary got a big packet to share. All the kits were a little different depending on the age of the child/children. Tegan's kit has some candy, a box of crayons, and then several pages of different activities (some to color, some are activities, and then a book to put together). I think it is such a great idea for the little kiddos to keep them busy, but to help them learn at the same time. And to top it off Tegan really loved it so I love it!!! 







1 comments:
Taggart has really started to talk more, too. It's so cute! That is awesome about both girls being asleep! :) I love the packets. I saw the idea on Sugardoodle. :)
Post a Comment