Sunday afternoon, and evening were very interesting around here. First of all, there was a fire a few blocks away from our house. Completely ruined an apartment building. I am not sure what caused it, but it was bad. At least 7 families have lost their homes. Then later in the evening I was sitting on the couch, and I heard a noise outside. Justin was outside, and I saw him running out to the street, and then run down the street to the corner. I ran out after him to see what happened. Justin yelled at me to call the police. Two cars hit each other, and one ended up in someones yard. I immediately ran inside and got my phone and called 911. I was so terrified to go down to the accident because I was so afraid that someone was really hurt, but when I walked down there to get more info for the lady no one was seriously hurt, thank goodness. One girl complained of her head hurting, and another one complained of her side hurting, but they were up walking around. It looked (and sounded) worse than it was I think.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, April 14, 2008
A day at the park...
I just wanted to share what Tegan said to Scout Yesterday morning after she woke up. Justin woke up to Tegan saying to Scout, "Today is going to be a wonderful day." I didn't hear it, I was fast asleep, but he said that it was really cute the way they were in there giggling and laughing with each other and then Tegan said that to her. How could you not have a wonderful day after hearing that?
Yesterday we went to the park to enjoy the nice weather, and nice it was except for the wind, that at times made it a little chilly. Tegan really loved being at the park. I am not sure how Scout felt about it. She wasn't a fan of the swings, she LOVED the slide, and more than anything she liked to run away from me, and make me chase her. At one point she was running around and laughing, just basically having a great time. Then all of a sudden she fell straight onto her face. She has a nice mark on her face to show for it too. I felt so bad for her (the last picture shows her scrape). 
Posted by Carrie at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun time. We will absolutely keep in touch. How fun.
It looks like the park there is really nice. The sand doesn't look so nasty unlike the Washington Parks sand. We too have been enjoying the weather around here, I will put up with the wind I just can't be inside anymore.
Looks like you guys are having fun up there. We still have wind here too. I thought we would escape it when we left Larmie. It blows just as bad here, if not worse. We had gusts of like 40 mph today.
That is crazy about the wreck. Glad that no one was seriously hurt. I love your girls. They are so dang cute! I will be in Lovell on June 23-30 and Joseph will there from June 27-30. The parade is on Saturday the 28th, so you should come for that. The girls would LOVE it. :)
Carrie!! So good to hear how you are doing on here. Your girls are too sweet!! hope you are settling in well, but it sounds like you are. Just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment