It has been a couple of days since I posted last so I figured I had better get with it and write something.
Tuesday I started babysitting for my friend Jessica. I only have her 2 girls for a couple of hours in the morning, two days a week. They were so good, and it was fun for Tegan and Scout to have someone to play with.
Wednesday we went to the library for the first time in weeks. It seems like the last few weeks things have been coming up on Wednesday that we would rather do. So we went, and Tegan had a good time being the only child read to. The library here is so unpredictable. Sometimes there are a lot of kids, and other times we are the only ones. There are other times that we could go to, but mornings just don't seem to work for us, and I really like the lady that does it on Wednesday. She read stories about rain, and Tegan loved it. She has been wanting the Dora umbrella from Walmart because she thinks it is going to rain here. Other than library we really didn't do much else because I lost my voice. I absolutely hate it when that happens, and the girls would just look at me funny, and sometimes laugh, if tried to raise my voice to get their attention. Today thankfully I have my voice back.
Today we were supposed to go to Jessica's to play, but she rescheduled for tomorrow so we just hung out at home. When I told Tegan that we were going to play with Jenna and Madilynn on Friday she said, "We are? That is going to be SUPER fun!!" She gets so excited about things, and the way she expresses herself just makes me laugh. The weather today wasn't too bad so we spent a little time outside, which meant that I could start my new book. I am reading Sam's letters to Jennifer by James Patterson. So far, I am really enjoying it. Then I was craving something YUMMY since I haven't had chocolate in about 4 days. So, I decided to make rice crispy treats. Tegan and Scout were both so excited when they got to lick the chocolate when I was done. I guess they were craving something sweet as bad as I was!! Here are some cute pictures of them enjoying their chocolate. ENJOY!! 







1 comments:
I HATE it when I lose my voice. It's terrible! I'm glad that the babysitting went well. :) By the way, chocolate is a MUST HAVE in my house. I have to have at least once a day. Every day. :)
Post a Comment