MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Day

We have had a busy day today, and we have an even busier week. Today I watched Jessica's girls, and then tonight we watched their girls again so that they could go to the temple. We have decided to swap with them so that we can each go to the Temple once a month. It will be so nice to know that each month, no matter what, we will have have someone to watch the girls, so that we will be able to go. It is also nice that we can help someone else out so that they can take advantage of it also.
We took advantage of the extremely nice weather today. When I went out today I saw on the bank that it was 84 degrees. We were able to play outside a lot. Tegan was really excited that she got to stay up later and play outside with her friends after dinner. We had 5 girls total this evening, and Justin and I were sitting outside. I was blowing bubbles, and he was helping some of the girls jump rope, and I looked at him and said "this is what is would be like if we had 5 girls." and he said "I would love it." Sure...he says that now, but I am not so sure that he would feel the same way when all those cute girls turned into teenagers!! Now nobody worry because we are not have 5 kids. Having Jessica's girls over has been good for Tegan because she loves having kids to play with, and I think that it is helping her socially to be with older kids. Scout just watches everyone, she doesn't really know what to think!

0 comments: