Our Saturday didn't consist of much today. This is the 3rd Saturday in a row that Justin worked (not all day, but it feels that way). Anyway, The girls and I just hung out at home. We tried to take advantage of the nice weather, but the girls were just having a rough day. They both were a little whinny, and nothing really made them happy today. Scout is teething so she was not in a good mood at all. She would just walk around and cry...poor girl.
Tegan I think was just tired. Later in the afternoon I got a call from my mother-in-law, and she said that they were are on their way with the swing set. They had a swing set in their yard that they were going to give to us so that the girls could use it. Tegan was so excited when they showed up with her swings. She spent most of the rest of the afternoon on the swings. While Tegan was swinging Tegan looked down and said, "look Mom, my shadow is back." It was funny how she said it, like she had lost her shadow. I am so thankful for the swing set because it will give them something to do other than dig in the mud!! Hopefully this swing set will provide hours, and hours of fun for the girls!! I didn't get any pictures of Scout on playing because she really wasn't interested...maybe tomorrow.







1 comments:
Swings are the best! We had one when the girls were that age, we got it from someones junk pile! Spray painted it and it truely did provide hours of entertainment! Teagan looks so HAPPY!
Post a Comment