MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Snow, and Melt Downs At Church

If it weren't snowing our Sunday would be PERFECT, but oh well. We need the moisture so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
This morning I got the girls breakfast, and went back in to finish getting ready for church. I was under the impression that Justin would help keep an eye on the girls. Well, a little while later I hear Tegan in our room talking to her dad. I ask where Scout is, and Justin said that she was still in the kitchen. Well, I thought he would go check on her, but he didn't so I went out, and this is what I found. She made her way out of her chair, and figured since no one was watching her she would get on the table and hang out for awhile. I don't think she was up there very long before we found her because Tegan would of told us when she came in if Scout was on the table. My children have no fear!!



The last few weeks at church we have been having trouble with Tegan not wanting to go to Primary. She loves primary and talks about it all week. But when it comes time to go she has a little melt down. Usually after a few minutes she is better, and then at the end of church she tells us how much fun she had. I am not quite sure what is going on with her, but hopefully it won't last long.

Scout also had a melt down when it came time to go to nursery. First of all, they have new people in there now so I think that was hard for her, and then she is teething, and just didn't feel like being there. What makes it really hard is that I dropped her off, and she finally got settled down, and then I had to go back in and do music which upset her all over again. I was just crushed watching her cry so bad. Tegan never did that so I never felt bad leaving her anywhere. The ladies were great, and I guess Scout finally fell asleep, and took an hour nap. I couldn't believe that she slept for an hour in there. In the end it all turned out okay for everyone.

3 comments:

The Merkleys said...

We seem to be having the same problem with Primary. By the time we leave Oklahoma Autam will probably just be getting used to it. Glad to see it is getting warmer up there. It is suppost to be 82 degrees here tomorrow. We are going to be dying in July!

Anna Beal said...

Oh my goodness. Look at all that snow. Dejah is still not quite sure about Primary, but she's always happy when I go get her. Hopefully this is all just another stage.

Chris said...

Hello Grahams,

long time no see. looks like you have a beautiful family. i hope you are well and life is good to you. where are you now and what are you doing? be good.

chris packer
crpacker@gmail.com