MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, May 25, 2008

ABC Tag

I did something like this before, but it had a couple of different questions so I answered it again

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Megan
C-Cake or Pie: cheesecake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Cell phone, chap stick
F-Favorite Color: Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy worms
H-Home town: Laramie, Wyoming
I- Indulgences: cheesecake, diet Pepsi, shopping
J- January or July?: July 5K-Kids: 2 really cute girls
L-Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage Date: July 27, 2002
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, 2 half brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: I never get tired of oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: heights
Q- Quote: "Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale."
R- Reason To Smile: family, friends, warm weather, girl time, gifts from my girls/Justin
S- Season: Spring/Summer
T- Tag Four: Jamie, Lindsey, Jessica, Ashlie
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't like to watch movies, or even go to the theater
V-Very Favorite Store: I love craft stores, or any scrapbook store, but I really have lots of favorites
W- Worst Habit: diet Pepsi
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: cheesecake, and Chinese food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pisces

1 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

Okay I promise to do this, but It might take a little bit. It is fun to get to know you a little better. We have got to go for a girls night and soon!