MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, May 26, 2008

Home again, Home again, Jigity, Jig!!

We are back from our little trip to Laramie. It is nice to be home, and not traveling anymore. We are all really tired, and I feel that we have a ton to do. The last thing I should be doing is blogging, but I just can't help myself. We had a pretty uneventful trip home. It was longer than normal because we were pulling a trailer with the last little bit of our stuff that was left at my Mom's. I know they are very glad to have the rest of our stuff out of their house, and their yard. We did have some rain on the way, but what is new...it didn't stop raining since we left on Wednesday. We are just glad to be back, and get back to normal. We had a wonderful trip, and were so glad to see my family. Tegan was so cute this morning she said, "Grandma, I sure am going to miss you." It made me want to cry!!:( I hate having to take her away from my family, but I know that no matter where she is she still thinks about them, and misses them. She had a wonderful time seeing everyone. Yesterday, we spent the day hanging out, and I got quite a few pictures of Tegan doing different things. I didn't get any of Scout because she slept most of the afternoon. Poor thing has just been so exhausted from staying up so late, and only having one nap. I feel bad that I don't have very many of her, but I will try hard this week to get some of her. ENJOY!


The girls with their cousin Austin.

Tegan flying her kite with her Grandpa.

Tegan helping Grandma dig in the dirt

Tegan with a little worm

Tegan having oh so much fun!

I love this picture

Tegan riding the tricycle

And finally...Tegan doing the dishes. She thought this was so fun!!

3 comments:

Brenny said...

That picture of Tegan is beautiful! Sounds like you guys had a nice time -- I caught up with the weekend posts, too. It is crazy that Laramie got hit also! I'm glad to see your parents well and happy...

allison said...

You take a lot of good pictures, all of those with Tegan were beautiful! Sounds like you guys had a fun time with family!

Jessica Y. said...

Tegan looks like such a little helper! It is hard to say good by to grandparents. Even Madelyn has been saying all day "HAM MA" and getting into the suitcase.
Grandparents have such a profound affect on kids. I wish we were closer too.