MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Weather, and Good Friends!

Yesterday we went to the library for the first time in weeks. We went to an earlier session (normally we go to the afternoon session) with Jessica and her girls. There were so many kids there it was crazy. My kids only sat and listened for a few minutes before they decided that they would rather play with the toys instead of listen. Regardless, I think they both had a good time, and it was nice to get out and do something with friends.
Then later in the evening I had my first meeting with the Enrichment Committee. It went really well, and I am really excited about helping plan activities for Enrichment.

Today, I watched Jessica's girls for most of the day so that she could help Joe at the office. The girls had such a good time today. Thank goodness for good weather today so that they could play outside for most of the day. They went back and forth from watching movies to playing outside, and I think overall everyone had a good day.
writing with sidewalk chalk

Scout just being cute!!

What a cute group of girls!!

Jenna, and Tegan watching a movie. I just thought it was so cute that they were laying together on the floor.

0 comments: