MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Last Couple Of Days...

Okay, so I know it has been a couple of days since I last posted. I just haven't been in the mood. Strange, I know since I am addicted to blogging, but that last couple of days I have not felt well. Today is better, and I made Justin leave at 8:30 to go get the computer from his office so I had better write something.

Mother's Day was good...quiet, but good. We went to church, which was great. They announced at the beginning of sacrament that during the last hour Relief Society was cancelled, and the men would be serving us strawberry shortcake, and taking over our classes so that we could spend the last hour chatting, and relaxing. It was very nice!! It was a nice change from getting the usual plant, not that the plant wouldn't have been very much appreciated this year since I have a place to put one, but it was very nice to have dessert. Jamie, Kayli, and Josh came over for dinner. We didn't do anything fancy, but it was SO good non-the-less. I made nachos with Velveeta, and all the toppings, SO YUMMY. Overall, we had a nice quite day, and it was just what I needed.
So far the week as been pretty uneventful. Tegan and I have seemed to be at odds lately. She has quite the attitude sometimes, and with my headache the last few days I just haven't been handling it as well. Thanks Jessica for listening to me today while I let out my frustration, your the best!! I just feel like sometimes I don't have any control. I am trying my best, and I am at a loss as to what to do with the fit throwing. There are SO many wonderful things about Tegan, I could go on for days listing all the great things about her. I love her dearly, but some days I just feel like crying because she wears me out.
Anywho, here are some cute pictures of the last couple of days. This picture is of Justin and his new buddy Nicki. Nicki must have felt the estrogen in the house pretty strongly because he wouldn't leave Justin's side. I thought I was gonna have to give up my side of the bed for this Dog. I am not kidding this dog LOVES Justin.

My last post I posted about Tegan running into the wall, well this picture shows the scrap on her face without the band aid, She did quite a number on it. It was pretty swollen, and it still has a nasty bruise.

Saturday it started raining again, and Tegan wanted so badly to go out and jump in the puddles, but it wasn't raining hard enough to have puddles. Here is a picture of her with her broken umbrella, and a coat that is too small for her...what are you gonna do, she has a mind of her own!!

Today, Tegan came and found me and said, "look Mom we are holding hands." Scout and Tegan were holding hands and doing laps around the house. It was so cute because it was the first time all day that they were actually getting along. I had to capture this very rare moment on camera so I could always remember it!!

3 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

I had no idea you have been having headaches! That's not fun. Thanks for going to the library, sorry my brain is in left field. I think my lack of sleep is finally catching me!
I am glad you still have a spot in your bed, and the dog didn't kick you out to the couch!

allison said...

that is quite a shiner that Tegan got there, poor girl! I think that if we had a dog Rocky would be so attached to it that I would get kicked out of our bed too!

The Merkleys said...

I feel your pain on children who wear you out. We really don't have alot to do here so at like 3pm I look at the clock and think "This day is dragging". It sounds like you guys are making good freinds up there. I miss everyone from Laramie.