Well, I don't have much to post about. Things have been pretty uneventful around our house the last couple of days. I have just been trying to get ready for our trip to Laramie. Scout has a Doctors appointment in Denver. Hopefully this will be the last visit to Denver until we have to take Tegan back in a year. I am anxious to find out if she is still refluxing. Hopefully we will get good news, and we won't have to do anymore surgery on her. Besides our trip to Denver I am excited to go home and see my family. It has been 2 months since I saw them...really it hasn't been long, but for me that it is a long time. I am so excited to eat my Mom's homemade meals, and to hang out with my sisters. I am excited about going to Thermopolis to see my grandma, and maybe go swimming, and then go and visit Megan on our way home on Monday. Maybe she will have had her baby by them, and we will get to see the baby!! I am even more excited about Justin getting to come with us this time. This will be our first time traveling together since September. We are making it a goal to hopefully bring back the rest of our stuff that is still in Laramie. Hopefully this time we will be able to get it all. So anyway, the last couple of days I haven't really taken any pictures of the girls. We just haven't done anything out of the ordinary. The girls have just been enjoying the beautiful weather, and playing out in the yard. I have taken advantage of that, and used that time to do laundry, clean, and pack our bags. Hopefully I will have some exciting pictures to share when we get back.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Hey Carrie, how long are you in Laramie? I would love to see you if you have any down time, sounds like you have alot planned so I will understand if you can't do it. Just let me know...
P.S. Does Megan know the sex of her bub?
Have fun in Laramie!
Wow...I've been trying to post a comment for the last week, but my super slow internet wouldn't let me. :o) The yard is great, I could handle that size. I'm glad Justin can go with you this time. I hate traveling alone with kids.
Hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment