I just had to post this picture of my WONDERFUL husband mowing the yard last night. He has really enjoyed having a yard to take care of. It isn't too big, it is just the right size yard for us to maintain.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Playing At The Park
Posted by Carrie at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I really like the picture of Scout it is a really good one.
I agree -- the picture of Scout is precious.
Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm glad the weather is turning nice, too.
I'm glad you're enjoying the nice weather. It's getting so hot here that the only thing we can do outside is swim, so I envy you.
Your girls are so cute, looks like fun.
Post a Comment