This morning got off to a hectic start because we were going to play group at the park, and then right after that we were going to go swimming. I had to get myself and the girls ready, pack a lunch, get our swimming stuff ready, and run to Walmart before 11:00. All the while, I had to continually pick up messes that the girls were making. I was worried that we weren't going to make it. But we did, and swimming was great!! Tegan just jumped right in and was all over the place swimming, and playing. Scout on the other hand wasn't liking it so much at first. She didn't want anything to do with the water. I would put her legs in even though she would scream, and finally she got used to it, and towards the end she had a great time. She was so cute to watch after she got used to it.
After swimming we came home and both of the girls took really long naps. I was nice to have the afternoon to get some things done. We had a good day, and it was nice to get out of the house, and do something fun with the girls.







2 comments:
Have you put your girls in swimming lessons yet. I've been wanting to, but its pretty expensive here. Looks like fun.
Sounds like you had a really busy day!! People who say stay at home moms don't really work are completely nuts!!
Post a Comment