MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Finally Finished Breaking Dawn

Well, I was able to finish Breaking Dawn on Thursday. I was a little conflicted because I wanted to read it to find out what happened, but then I didn't want to finish it too fast because I have nothing in mind to read next. At any rate, it took a little less than a week, which is what all the other books took me. I have to say that I was surprised by some things, but I am happy with the way things turned out. There were some other parts that I wasn't crazy about, but overall it was good, and I am so glad to finally know how it ends.

Last night I had enrichment. We did the Parable of the Ten Virgins, I think it turned out really well, and the ladies really seemed to enjoy the program. Their favorite part was the "Devil" food cake, and the "angel" food cake. That was a BIG hit with everyone!! Now we can start planning Novembers activity which I am really excited about.
Well, I am just lacking in the area of things to write about so I will end with some pictures of the girls. ENJOY!!
Scout at the park on Thursday
Tegan wearing her snow boots, swimsuit, and her grass skirt on her head. What a silly girl!!

This is how Tegan dressed to help her dad in the yard this evening. We believe in dressing for the occasion around here!!

0 comments: