MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Our weekend was fairly busy. I woke up first thing on Saturday, and had to make a Dr. appointment for Scout. She gets these rash things on her neck, and my friend Jessica, who is a nurse, brought it to my attention that it looked like Petechiae. Several things could cause this, and so I wanted to go have her checked out. I got the paper work to have her blood drawn this next week. Hopefully we can find the cause of it, and that it is nothing serious.


When I got home from the doctor, and running a couple of errands I came home to get Justin and Tegan so that we could go to Walmart to get some groceries, and go to a furniture store to price beds for Tegan. That pretty much took up our entire afternoon, and then it was time for Justin to go to his golf tournament that he was doing with our friend Kyle. The girls and I ended up spending the entire evening at my Mother and Father-in-laws house. It was nice to be able to visit, and Tegan followed Grandpa around every where, and they were even nice enough to let us stay for dinner, Thanks!!

Today we had a good day. After church we came home, and took naps, and then we went over to Joe and Jessica's for dinner, YUMMY dessert(thanks for sending some home with us), and to play with their new bunny. Scout, as usual, screamed her head off, but eventually she walked up to the bunny, and eventually ended up petting it. She didn't want anyone to force her to do anything she just wanted to do it on her own time, and when she was ready she made friends with the bunny. Thanks guys for having us over!! We had so much fun, as always!!
Here is Scout petting the bunny


Then we dropped Tegan off to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's. She is going to help Grandma clean tomorrow, and for some reason to an almost 4 year old that is VERY exciting. She could hardly wait to go stay over there. I really appreciate my mother-in-law taking them as often as she does. This last week she took one at a time for their own "special" day with her, and it was so nice to only have one kid for a day, and then of course she has Tegan stay over, and sometimes Scout and that is nice, and then they have always been willing to help babysit if I have needed it. I really do appreciate all of it. So I am looking forward to tomorrow. I will hopefully get a lot done, and spend some one on one time with Scout.

2 comments:

Brenny said...

Scout definitely has a mind of her own! How great. Sounds like a busy weekend, but fun.

I missed your last post, but wanted to say how much I liked the picture of Tegan in her grass skirt. Too Cute!

Anna Beal said...

Isn't it nice to have grandparents around?