This one is cute because she doesn't notice me at first, but when she does she gets shy, and quits singing.
I wish that I would have gotten more of this one because it is so funny. She will walk around the house with this microphone, and sing her little heart out. Sometimes she will stand in one place, and close her eyes, and belt out a turn. It is just too precious!!
We had a good day, and we were excited to see Tegan when she got home. She got home when Scout was down for her nap so Tegan and I spent some time going over her songs that she will be singing in her primary program. It was a lot of fun to just spend some time with her, and do something she wanted to do. I have two of the most wonderful little girls. They fill my life with so much joy, and love. I can't tell you how much I love them, and LOVE being their Mom.







3 comments:
Hey Carrie and Justin,
Great to "see" you again! You guys have a beautiful family.
That is so funny about Scout. Dejah is my little singer....especially in the car. But there is no way I could catch it on film, she is way too shy.
that is so cute, way to catch that on film!
Post a Comment