Let me first say that I love my girls to death. They always make me laugh, and they are so sweet, but sometimes I just don't love their behavior. I may never leave my house again. I am not kidding the two times that I left the house today my kids decided that they would turn into crazy children, and fight, scream, not listen, laugh at me when I asked them to stop, and throw huge tantrums. The first time I was all alone, and the outing didn't last long because of that fact. The second time we were out I was with Justin, and things were worse. We were at the mall, and Tegan and Scout behaved horribly. Tegan would run away from me and laugh, neither of them would listen to anything Justin and I said, they would hide in the clothes, throw tantrums, cry, and at one point they were actually climbing on the shelves in one store. I wanted to die!! Literally I wanted to crawl in a hole and hide. We left and the girls immediately took baths, and we sent them to bed. One good thing is that they didn't fight us on bedtime...they were exhausted!! Oh, please let tomorrow be better than today!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
What happened to my nice, well behaved children?
Can I just say I love SALES!! I am a sucker for a good sale...my mom taught me well!!! I learned from a very young age that you don't buy anything at full price. I am really good at denying myself stuff if it isn't on sale, but if it is on sale I have a hard time. Even if I don't need it I just can't resist the price, and who knows one day I might need it. Anyway, tonight we went to the mall just to walk around, and get out of the house for awhile. We didn't go to buy anything we really just went to look around. We have gotten quite good at being "lookers" the last few months. So on the way out of the mall I wanted to go into Aeropostale to just see what they had, and I found these crop pants. They just happen to be the only ones there, and just happen to be my size so I pick them up, and look at the price tag, and I see that they are only $6.00...can you believe it? So I decided to try them on, and they fit so I decide that I can spare $6.00. I go to pay, and you will not believe how much I paid...get ready...I'm telling you it is crazy, I paid $1.80. There was another 70% off the $6.00. What makes it even better is that they were originally $39.50. What a beautiful ending to a chaotic day!!!
Posted by Carrie at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
What a great deal! I would be excited too. I have been having problems with the kids in public too. It's gotten so we hardly go anywhere during the week because I can't handle it.
Chase has been acting up a lot lately as well. It's so hard to get any grocery shopping or errands run because he will misbehave. He loves to run away from me and hide which gives me the ultimate heart attack. I have nightmares of my children being taken in department stores. I really can't leave Brayden in the shopping cart to chase Chase, so I end up screaming his name until he lets me know where he is. Needless to say, I go grocery shopping by myself now.
That is a really good deal! And how perfect that they were your size, too.
Isn't child raising fun stuff? I'm with you on full price things except for my one weekness....jeans. I can't wear any other that Bucle or Lucky.
We are kinda going through the same with our girls. We are dragging them all over and that does not help. Sweet deal on the shorts. My mom sounds like your mom!
That is the epitomy of a beautiful ending to a chaotic day! I would be SO ecstatic!
Post a Comment