MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Rest of Our Weekend

So we had a really busy weekend. After the fair on Saturday we went to Justin's parents' house for dinner, and a mean game of duck, duck, goose, and red rover. The games were Tegan's idea, but everyone was nice enough to play with her. It was a lot fun even though I got knocked on my butt during red rover!!

I also got to go to the Sugarland concert this weekend. I went with my Mother-in-law, and my two sister-in-laws Jamie, and Lindsey. We had a great time, and really enjoyed the concert. The best part of the whole concert was when they got into these HUGE blow-up balls and were rolled out into the crowed. The crowed passed them around, and then they were sent back up to the stage. I have never seen anything like it!! I only regret that I didn't take my camera because it was a fun night.

As I said in my earlier post here is the video of Scout screaming when we tried to get her to touch the goat. It isn't very long but you get the idea that she doesn't want anything to do with it.

When we were at the fair on Saturday we looked at the chickens, and I couldn't help but take pictures of these funny looking chickens.

This chicken was part of the "ugly chicken" class

1 comments:

Brenny said...

The second 'chicken' doesn't even look like a chicken. Poor Scout! I don't like to touch goats either... Sounds like a fun weekend, especially the concert. Summer concerts are the best.