MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't they look alike?

Yesterday, I was messing around with Scout's hair and I found that it was long enough for me to pull back into a ponytail. I thought it was SO CUTE!! Justin really liked it, but he LOVES her curls, and prefers it curly. I think it made her look older, and she looked more like Tegan with her hair back. Once Tegan saw Scout she decided she wanted the same outfit on, and wanted her hair in "one ponytail" also. I just love these pictures, and I think they both look so cute, but Scout looks so grown-up. She is no longer my baby:(












6 comments:

Megan said...

Your two angels are just too cute... Yes! They do look alike! Both are just beautiful... like their mommy!

Anna Beal said...

I've always thought your girls look alike. Those pictures totally show it. Don't they grow up so fast?

The Gardner Family said...

They are beautiful! They have the exact smile and eyes. My Taylor just came in saw the picture and said "are they twins?". So cute!

Jessica Y. said...

Yup!I think they are related! Seriously yoy should have a dozen they don't get much cuter that that!:0 (is cuter a word??)

Lauren said...

Very much alike. Crazy! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Your hair is adorable by the way! :)

Brenny said...

They totally look alike! So cute.