I was going to post this last night, but after everything was done with I was exhausted, and then today has just been busy. Every time I would sit down to write the phone would ring, not that I minded, but it kept me busy. So here is the last of Scout's birthday. Yesterday after Conference we had Justin's family over for crepes, and presents. Everyone really enjoyed the crepes, and if we do it again I might need another pan!!:) Scout had a great time, and I think it was perfect. It was non stressful, low key, but great. Thank you everyone that sent her something. She has really enjoyed all of her new toys, and so has Tegan!!!
So this is Scout's reaction to us singing to her this time. Definitely a different reaction from Tuesday nights Happy Birthday song!! It was funny because earlier in the day I was looking at pictures of last years party when she turned 1, and she cried when we sang to her then too!!
Here she is standing on her present, it makes a great stool!
Mom, here is the other present that you got her. She loves it, can you tell?!! I have a video of her playing with it that I will post later.
She is showing everyone how strong she is
waiting...







1 comments:
I can't believe that our babies are 2 (well Tag is almost). Time sure flies. You have darling girls. :) I'm glad that you had a fun time for Scout's birthday. Taggart has that little pig and LOVES it!
Post a Comment