This is Scout playing with her little pig that Grandma Koch got her for her birthday. She really does love it, and I love to watch her play with it.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Scout looks so much like Tegan in the video. Well, at least to me. She is such a darling little girl. :)
Oh man she is a cutie! Seriously! And, about your previous post, we just made crepes the other day and they are SO yummy! I remember making crepes over at your mom's house in Laramie with Justin and Ryan. Good times. haha Anyway, yeah I have to laugh about my straightener now. I am such a moron! haha At least it's a good one. I'd be ticked if it didn't work! :)
Post a Comment