MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Always Makes Me Smile...

Today I was sitting at the table with Tegan, she was coloring, and writing (more like scribbling) letters to Santa. She decided that she wanted to draw a picture of me. She said to me, "do you have a big head or a small head?" I look at her and smile, then I ask, "I don't know, what do you think?" She looks at me and says, "Yeah, a big head." After she said that I was a little worried how big she thought my head was. Well, here is the finished product. She informed me that my BIG hair is on there too. She is too funny, I just love her to pieces!!:)

1 comments:

Devin said...

We live up in the heights. I'm an optometrist (graduated this year) I'm working for a private practice here in the heights and doing eye exams at Sears a few days a week too.