MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas is Coming...

Last night for Family Home Evening we decided to put up our Christmas stuff. I was so excited to get it out, and go through it, and put it up. I forgot about some of the stuff I had because it has been two years since I have seen it. Justin buys me a Santa every year, and I forgot what they all looked like. The girls had a great time getting into everything. They mainly just helped get stuff out, and string it all over the house. They did help put a few ornaments on the tree when it was time, but mostly they just played with everything. I turned on a Christmas movie in hopes it would keep them somewhat occupied. We used our smaller tree this year because of space, but I think that it is really cute. It is perfect for what we need. Plus I had enough snowman ornaments for the smaller tree!! We had a wonderful evening together, and it was fun to watch the girls get so excited.

The mess during the process

The girls getting into everything
The AFTER pictures

5 comments:

Michael and Lindsey said...

Looks great! I bet the girls had a blast helping. Isn't it fun to have kids old enough to enjoy the holidays?

Liz said...

Decorating for Christmas is sooo much fun when you have kids!! My kids loved the Christmas decorating as well!!

Em said...

Looks nice, looks very homey.

Kaysi said...

The tree looks great! We put ours up this weekend and I wish we hadn't... the boys are constantly in it and want to plug in and unplug the lights all the time.

Brenny said...

Put on Christmas music (or movie), dig out the ornaments, etc, that you forgot you had, and make your house feel Christmasy and cozy. Brilliant.