Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I am tired of the freezing cold. It snowed really bad here on Saturday, and then was well below zero on Sunday and Monday. Today was finally above zero, but not much warmer. The cold just doesn't help my ever so crazy week. Monday Tegan woke up and was not her usual cheerful self. I dropped her off at school, and then an hour later they called me to come pick her up. She was crying uncontrollably, and wanted to come home. When I showed up she was laying on her teachers lap practically screaming. She was shacking, and felt a little warm. The told me that she said it hurt when she went to the bathroom, and was complaining of a stomach ache. After getting her home, I was sure she had another UTI. It has only been 4 weeks since her last one so I made a Dr. apt and off we went. Sure enough my suspicions were right, and we left with a prescription. I feel so bad for her because she just screams when she has to go potty, and with a UTI she feels like she has to go all the time. This is the time we seem to have a lot of accidents, and today we have gone through lots of changes of clothes. I felt like every time I turned around she had an accident. On top of that she is being a little pill when I ask her to do things. She spent most of the morning in her room because she refused to clean it up. Between battling her on the room, and the accidents all day I was kept pretty busy.
On a happy note Tegan has her preschool Christmas program on Friday. Tegan is so cute she will walk around the house singing the songs that she is learning. I can't help but be amazed with her ability to remember things. She remembers everything, and it amazes me that she has memorized the songs. I can't wait to see her sing them in front of everyone. Another great thing are the new beds. The girls love them, and I am thrilled that we aren't having any problems with Scout. More than bed time, I was worried that she would fight me when it comes to nap time, but she doesn't. She stays in bed, and goes right to sleep. I am so thankful that it has been so easy.
Tomorrow is another day, and it is supposed to be a little bit warmer, and Tegan has school so hopefully I will get my list of things done that I need to do.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Not Again...
Posted by Carrie at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
The one good thing about living here in the valley is that right now it's about 56 degrees. The bad thing is that in the summer, it can get up to 115 regularly. I don't know which is worse...really, really hot, or really, really cold. Right now, it's a toss up!!
Poor little dear! I hope she feels better soon. I love Christmas concerts, they are one of my favorite things this time of year.
So sorry about Tegan. :<
About the cold. We don't get that bad here, but I still won't go outside worth anything. If you can afford it, I highly reccommend getting some tanning sessions to boost your moral. Just to get those needed rays and endorphans they produce.
sorry to hear about the sicky...We all had a good time too, hopefully we can get together again soon.
Post a Comment