1 EMBARRASSING MOMENT: To be honest I can't think of anything. I am sure there is something, but I can't think of it, I even asked Justin and he can't think of anything.
2 BEST FRIENDS: Justin and Megan
3 THINGS I BUY REGULARLY: bread, milk, cheese
4 PLACES I WANT TO GO: Back to New York to actually see all that it has to offer, Hawaii, Europe, Disney World
5 GOALS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: Save money, plan meals better, be a better friend, work on food storage, and 72 hours kits, and spend more time playing with my girls
6 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I don't like the toe next to my big toe touched (it grosses me out for some reason), I clean to much, I stress over little things, It drives me crazy when I misplace things, I only like fine tip pens, I don't like my birthday
7 THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY: "I hate food", "I don't like to shop", "I don't like to read", "I would rather cook than go out to eat.", "I don't need a lot of sleep." "I hate chocolate." "I love to cook."
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON: Hot chocolate, the lights, Santa, the giving spirit, the time to reflect on the birth of our Savior, the opportunity to give to others, the crisp air (it looses it wonder after the holidays, and then just becomes annoying), watching how much fun my kids have during the holidays
9 THINGS I SAY TO MY KIDS: "I love you", "give me kisses", "stop doing that", " go ask your dad to help you with that.", "Your silly.", "please pick up your mess." "get off the counter", "take your shoes off." "stop jumping on the couch."
10 THINGS I DO A LOT: cooking, laundry, change diapers, make beds, sweep floors, blog, tell my girls to stop fighting, clean up books from the book shelf, talk to Megan on the phone, go to Walmart (ask Jessica we seem to see each other there all the time)
11 THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT LIVE WITHOUT: Justin, the girls, lights, water, my home, heat, the gospel, my car, diapers, sippy cups, computer
12 PEOPLE I TAG: Emily, Heather, Megan, Kaysi, Anna, Ashlie, Allison, Cari, Gina, Jamie, Jessica, Jeanelle
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Tag...
Posted by Carrie at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment