Once we got moving this morning Justin started working on the bed. The girls really wanted to help Justin, and he was so good about giving them jobs to do so they could feel like they were a part of it. It was a big job, and it took a couple of hours to put together, but when it was done the girls played on the bed for quite awhile. 



The finished product
While Justin finished up the bed I took Tegan and we ran a couple of errands. The weather was horrible so it took us longer than I would have like. The weather was crazy, around town was crazy, and Walmart was crazy so I was glad to get back home. When I got home Justin had the bed done, and was wrapping the crib, and changing table so that we could store them. I finished getting odds and ends picked up, and then it was time to get ready to go to my friends house for our visiting teaching "get together". We invited the sisters that we visit teach to her house, and she cooked dinner, we sat and visited, and just had a great time.

This is Scout "reading" the Book Of Mormon. I just thought it was really cute that she went into the bedroom got the Book of Mormon and then came and sat down in the living room like this.
This is how we found the girls after we put them in their own beds for the evening. Scout climbed in with Tegan, and Tegan was "reading" her a bedtime story. I have a feeling we are going to be dealing with this until the newness of the bed wears off.
And, here is a little video for Grandma and Grandpa Koch, and Grandma Nickelson. Thank you for the gift. We truely do love it!







4 comments:
What a nice bed, I bet that the girls will love it. It always amazes me how long those kinds of things take, but it's always worth it in the end!
So fun! I love the new beds! Tegan and Scout are such cuties!
Yay for bunk beds! I bet your girls are so excited.
Yeah, It looks like your girls are loving them. I must have missed you at walmart this time. I am sure I will catch you there next time.
Post a Comment