Does anyone know a good way to get pen out of the fabric on your couch??
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I haven't tried it, but I've heard hand sanitizer works well. Good Luck!
I know Brenda used hair spray to get pen out of carpet before. I'm not sure how it would work on fabric though. I used the Resolve cleaner on a recliner once and it got most the pen out. I can't believe that deal on coats though. That is great. I have been looking for next year too, but haven't found anything super great yet.
What kind of fabric is it? I know that a magic eraser takes pen out REALLY well!
I know I am a little late on this one but I was able to get melted crayon out of my carpet with Spot Shot instant carpet stain remover. I was not a believer at first but it really worked. I also have been able to get paint off the carpet (I am starting to realize how messy we are) I also was able to get dog throw up (oh that sounds even worse) off my carpet. It might be worth a shot. It seems to work really good.
Post a Comment