While I am cleaning on Fridays Scout has to find all sorts of ways to entertain herself since her sister isn't here. She will usually follow me around, and hang out in the room that I am cleaning. Scout took her socks off, and put them on her hands like little sock puppets. She went around talking to her hands for awhile...she really was enjoying her friends!! So when I went into the bathroom to clean she got her Ariel doll out of the tub, and decided that Ariel needed to have sock puppets too so she took the socks off her hands, and put them on Ariel's hands. I thought it was so funny so I had to take a picture of it.
Later we went downstairs to do somethings and Scout was playing with those little plastic eyes after a few minutes we headed upstairs. I went in to start putting on my makeup, and doing my hair. A little while later Scout came in and was looking in the mirror. She was looking in her nose. I didn't think anything of it until she sneezed and the eye that she was playing with came out. I couldn't believe that she had stuck it up her nose, but she didn't just stick one she stuck 2 up her nose. Good thing I knew she had two, and that if she put one up there she probably put the other one up there also. The other one was a little harder to get out, but we got it and all is well! My friends daughter stuck a paper clip up her nose, and my niece stuck something up her nose, but for some reason I never thought my kid would do it. Well, never say never because she did. I am just glad that it was easy to remove, and that I found it right away.
This is what she had up her nose, but she had two of them up the same nostril...silly girl!!







4 comments:
That is too funny! You have to appreciate creativity like that! Glad you didn't have to make an emergency run to the hospital!
That is so funny! I love the sock puppets, so creative. I'm glad that my boys haven't really discovered their noses yet and being able to put things up them!
Oh dear, that is too funny! She seems to have quite the creative imagination!
That is funny. Good thing you got them out and realized it so soon unlike me.
Post a Comment