I have seen this a few times, and thought it would be fun to do it so here you go. T=Tegan and S=Scout.
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
T-in our apartment on Binford
S-At Justin's Uncle Doug's house in Utah
2- Who was with you?
T-Justin
S-Justin
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant?
T- A positive test
S- same
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
T-Happy, and then a little freaked out that it was really going to happen
S-Happy
5- Your Husbands reaction?
T-Same as mine
S-Same as mine
6- Who was the first person you told?
T- We told Candice Hall because she was pregnant also, and I wanted to talk to someone about it, but after that we told our families.
S-After we found out, we went to lunch with Justins family and told them at lunch
7-Did you plan to get pregnant?
T-We had planned it, but we didn't expect it to happen so soon. I had just quit my birth control, and it happened
S-Yes
8-Was everybody happy for you?
T-Yes
S-Yes
9- Did you go out and celebrate?
T-No
S-We went to lunch with family (they didn't know yet, but we knew)
10- Did you want to find out the sex?
T-YES
S-YES
11- What was the sex?
T-girl
S-girl
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
T-Yes
S-Yes
13- If yes, who?
T-Allison
S-Megan Wilson
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?
T-No
S-No
15- How much weight did you gain?
T-40 lbs
S-22 lbs
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained?
T- all but 5 lbs
S-yes, and then some
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks?
T-Yes
S-No
18- What did you crave the most?
T-At the time I didn't drink caffine, but I craved Pepsi so bad, I finally gave in around my 8th month. I wanted fresh fruits, and veggies
S-I had a terrible time eatting, but I wanted fresh fruits, and veggies the most. They were the only thing I wouldn't throw up.
19- Did you crave anything crazy?
T-I craved Ice Tea, this is crazy because I don't drink ice tea
S- No
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most?
T-In the beginning it was the throwing up, as I got bigger it was the numbness I felt at the top of my belly near my rib cage
S-The whole thing got on my nerves. I got tired of throwing up everyday, and I got tired of the Lovenox shots twice a day
21- Were you married at the time?
T-Yes
S-Yes
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
T-No, until the end they found out I had multiple blood clots in my lungs
S-No, they just had to really monitor her towards the end, the Dr. thought she might have the cord wrapped around her neck.
23- Where were you when you went into labor?
T-in the hospital, I had to be scheduled to be induced because of the blood thinner I can't go into labor on my own.
S-same
24- Did your water break?
T-the Dr. broke it
S-the Dr. broke it
26- Did you go early or late?
T-I was one week early
S-I was two weeks early
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth?
T-Jusitn, Allison, Emily, my Mom, Dr. Bragg, two nurses
S-Justin, Allison, Dr. Bragg, Kristi Allred (she was one of my nurses), another nurse, and a student
28- Was it video taped?
T-Yes
S-Yes
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain?
T-Yes
S-Yes
30-Did you go vaginal or have a c-section?
T-vaginal
S-vaginal
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth?
T-I was so happy, I cried
S-I was a little overwhelmed, lots of feelings with my second, I cried
32- How big was the baby(s)?
T-7lbs 6 1/2 oz , 19 1/4"
S- 7lbs 4 oz, 20 1/4 "
33- Did your Husband cry?
T-Yes
S-Yes
34- What did you name the baby(s)?
T-Tegan Alayna Graham
S-Scout Delaney Graham
35-Did the name have any significance to you?
T-No
S-No
36-Does the baby's name fit?
T-Yes
S-Yes
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications?
T-No
S-No
38- How old is your baby today?
T-4
S-2
39- When is the next one(s) coming?
Who know???
40- If you could would you do it all over again?
T-Yes
S-Yes
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, January 26, 2009
Tegan and Scout
Posted by Carrie at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Oh that was fun to read. My friends and I were just talking about when we had our babies. It is fun to think back!
Post a Comment