MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Videos of Scout

Here are just a couple of videos of Scout that I wanted to share. The first one was taken around Christmas time. We were over at Justin's parent's house, and Tegan, Madi, and Kayli were hiding in the closet. Then they would open the door, and scream. I just thought Scout's reaction was priceless so I had to get a video of it. The second video we took last night. Ever since Christmas, whenever Scout would see Santa she would say, "Santa says, HO, HO, HO" so then I would ask her what mommy says, and she would say "no, no, no" Well, Finally I got it on tape and it is too cute. At the end she realizes we are taping her so she had to say "cheese"!!


2 comments:

Brenny said...

She is such a sweet girl. I love the scream and flailing hands.

Also, the jackets are very cool! Such a deal.

Em said...

Tha is really cute!