Oh man, I have been terrible at blogging lately. I really haven't had much desire to blog...crazy I know!! I have had a lot of other things on my mind lately. Things that have needed my attention more than this blog. Therefore, I have had not made the time for documenting things like I have in the past. Hopefully, I will get back to making more time for that, and writing down all the things that I don't want to forget.
This week I am busy busy busy tying up lose ends for the RS Birthday Dinner. I am really excited about it, and hopefully I will get some pictures of it. We have worked really hard on it, and I hope that it will be a success. This is my main priority this week until Thursday when it is over. Then on to the next activity!!
I am also excited because in a few weeks I get to go home for a week. I am so excited to see my family. I have missed them so much!! It will be a good trip, and hopefully I will get to visit some friends as well since I am not going for any other reason than to visit.
Well, that is all for now. I have a pretty busy week so hopefully I will have some fun things to blog about this week.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Blogging Slump...
Posted by Carrie at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Don't worry...I think everyone goes through a blogging slump every now and then. Have fun visiting your family and friends!!
Hope all is well Carrie and those things that have been taking you away from blogging aren't too stressful. When will you be in Laramie? I would love to catch up with you...
Kathryn
I understand the blogging slump. I've decided I need a theme or something. Good luck with your dinner! I'm sure it will be a huge success!
Post a Comment