MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, March 16, 2009

Things to Remember...

Here are a couple little things about the girls that I don't want to forget so I need to write them down.

We were walking out of school last week, and Tegan's little classmate Liam runs by and says, "bye Tegan." This is nothing new he does this all the time. Tegan responds with "bye", and we turn to get in the car. Tegan says to me "Mom, Liam sure does love me." I thought it was so funny. She has never said anything like this before so I had to call Justin. When we got home Justin asks Tegan, "So is Liam your boyfriend?" Tegan says, "yes, he is a boy." I love her innocent answer. She has no idea what a boyfriend is...thank goodness. She proceeds to tell Justin that Liam loves her, and she really loves him too. It was so funny.

Scout thinks that she is a pretty pretty princess. Lately her favorite thing is to wear a dress, spin around and call herself a princess. Apparently being a princess means that you have a dress that twirls when you spin!! If I don't let her put on her princess dress when she wants she will stand in her closet, cry, and say "princess" over and over. It is pretty dramatic. One of these days I will have to record it for her to watch when she is older. She makes me laugh. I tell Justin all the time that she is going to be our girly girl. She LOVES makeup, and will sit right next to me while I put it on in the morning. She LOVES lip gloss, and wants to wear it all the time. She will even smack her lips together after she puts it on. SIGH...she makes me laugh.

0 comments: