MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tegan wants to be a Mermaid...

Today I was in the kitchen, and the girls were in the living room. I hear Tegan say, "Scout will you miss me when I turn into a mermaid, and live in the ocean." Scout of course says, "yes"...not really knowing what she is saying yes to. She is such a funny girl. She really wants to be a mermaid and go live in the ocean. I asked her if she would miss us if she turned into a mermaid and lived in the ocean, and she said, "no, because I will come and visit." Well, I am glad she will come visit. I am not ready for my 4 year old to leave home yet, especially to be a mermaid!!

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

I love how thier little sisters just go along with it all :)

Megan said...

So cute... sounds like she has enjoyed watching the little mermaid!

On a side note... Happy Birthday! I know I already wished you a happy one this morning but you just can't hear it enough on your special day! Hope you have a very special birthday... and eat a crape (or two) for me!!!