Saturday I decided to do something I thought I would never do. I cut bangs on Scout. She has never had bangs because her hair is so curly that I never thought it looked good because they would just curl up. Well, yesterday I just went for it, and once I had done it I was kicking myself for doing it. I was even afraid to tell Justin what I had done. I didn't like the way it turned out, but Sunday I got out my trusty curling iron, which by the way, has not been used in YEARS. I got it out, and straightened them out, then curled them under a little, and I was pretty impressed. I thought she looked really cute. Of course I couldn't resist taking pictures of the two cutest little girls is the whole world!!
After church we had an early dinner. I started a roast before church so when we got home it was ready, and we were able to eat right away. It was YUMMY!! After dinner we all watched a movie, and then decided to make some cookies together. It was fun for the girls to get to help. Here they are being BIG helpers.
And here they are enjoying the finished product. We went downstairs while they were cooking. We were practicing out bowling skills...look out Willfords!!
On a side note-Scout went all day yesterday after church with a clean diaper. Every time she had to go she just went in and went on her potty, and the nice part is that she even dumped it herself. I tell you, she is amazing!!







3 comments:
Yay for potty training! Boys are a lot harder, or so I've heard. But Mason is showing some interest and he's only 2. My other boys were well over 3. :)
I like the bangs on Scout I think it looks really good. Also That is good potty training her is easier than Tegan. Paiglee is goign to be hard, I don't even want to do it, I am just waiting for the nice weather so that we can go outside and she can pee on the lawn rather than my carpet.
Scout looks adorable with the bangs. She looks so much like Tegan. What cute girls you have!
Post a Comment