Here are the highlights of our week. I didn't feel like we did enough each day to blog every day so here is a recap of our week.
- Tuesday I watched my friend, Jessica's kids while they went to the Temple. It had been a while since her girls had all been over here, and all 5 girls played really well together. It was fun for them to get to see each other. After they left I took the girls to the church to watch Justin play ball, and to see my friend Kari, and her kids. The girls had a good time playing around, and Kari, and I had a good time chatting. I figured I better take advantage of Tegan not having school, and go watch Justin this one time that I could keep Tegan out past her bed time.
- Wednesday I got to have another "girls night" with Kari. We went to dinner at Applebee's and then got dessert at another little place. It was a lot of fun, and it was nice to have a night out.
- Thursday I watched Jessica's girls again while she worked at the office. Things were a little crazy. I had to take care of some enrichment stuff so I was on the phone a lot, and then at around 10:00 Tegan left to go spend the night with Grandma Graham. Tegan was so excited. She LOVES getting to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa especially when she gets to stay the night. She asks to do it all the time, but it isn't always possible, and since it was spring break Grandma was nice enough to take one girl each night. After Tegan left, and after Jessica's girls left I went to run and couple of errands and then spent the rest of the afternoon at home.
- Today I got up early, and got ready for the day. It was scouts turn to go stay the night with Grandma Graham. So I got her stuff ready and we waited for Tegan to get home. While we were waiting I got a call from a friend asking if Tegan could come play with her little girl for the afternoon. Tegan was only home for a little while and then left again at noon to play with her friend Lyssa. Scout went with Grandma Graham, and I had the rest of the afternoon to get things done. It is amazing what you can get done without little ones around. I went and picked up Tegan at 3:30 and we went and picked up the stuff the girls painted last weekend. Tegan couldn't wait to see her whale. They all turned out really good, and the guy was able to fix her broken whale. You can tell that it was broken, but at least he is put back together. Then this evening we went to the home show with my mother and father in law. The girls were exhausted at the end of the day. I don't blame them it has been go, go, go for the past couple of days.
So spring break is coming to an end, and next week Tegan will head back to school. We had a really good week. I thought that I would lose my mind having both girls home all week, but we had a good week, and tried to stay busy. I do wish that we would have had a little warmer weather so we could have played outside a little more, but we did have a couple of days of nice weather so that was nice.
Here is the inside of Tegan's bowl
Tegan's Whale. It is painted green, and black, and then one fin is painted pink. It is VERY cute!! She did a great job.







1 comments:
It sounds like you had a fun week! I love the bowls. Where do you go to have those made? We might have to do that when we have spring break!
Post a Comment