Two days this week we had the opportunity to get together with friends and play. It was so nice on both occasions because we all needed to get out of the house for awhile and socialize. This weather is starting to wear on all of us.
Tuesday the girls and I went to playgroup. We met at the play place in the mall. It is nice because it is new, and it is perfect for the girls. It was nice to be able to sit and just watch them, and not have to worry too much about them. We have had a little trouble with play group in our ward. When I first moved here there was no play group, and when I got put on the enrichment committee I brought it up. One of my friends ended up being in charge of it, but only her and I went. Well, at the end of last summer she moved out of the ward and so that meant no more playgroup. Well, we thought we would try it again, and we asked one of my other friends to be in charge. She has done a great job planning it, but again not many people are coming. Well, when I was at the mall on Tuesday a lady from one of the other wards, that I had met briefly because her in laws are in my ward was there and we started talking about playgroup. Her ward doesn't have one either. So when I had my enrichment meeting I mentioned that, and we are going to see if we can combine the two wards, and see if we can get a better turn out. We will see, but I would love to have a playgroup again where lots of mommies come. By combining the two wards it will be a great opportunity to meet other moms, and kids.
Today we went to the Zoo with my friends Tiffany and Annie and their little kids. We packed a little lunch to eat there, and just walked around and looked at the animals. When we were done looking at the animals the kids were able to play for a little while on the play equipment. It was so nice to be outside, and let the kids run around for a little bit. It was a little chilly, but not bad at all. I really can not wait for nicer weather.
Tegan fell asleep as soon as we got in the car to go to the Zoo. We were a little early so I just let her sleep till our friends arrived.
Sleep...what is sleep??
I just had to take a picture of this. Last night Justin told me I should go see what the girls did to their beds. When he told me that I let out a sigh and told him I didn't want to see, thinking that they had made a huge mess. He told me that it was cute, and I would want to see it so I went in and looked. Sure enough it really was cute!! Tegan had pushed Scout's bed next to hers, and that is how they slept. This morning I asked Tegan why she did it and she said, "Because I just love her so much!" When I made the beds I separated them, and Tegan had a fit that I had moved it back so I told her she could move it again tonight, but for now I was going to move the bed back where it went. She seemed satisfied with that. I love it so much when they get along, and when they are good to each other!! Moments like this make it all worth it!
The other night before bed Scout came upstairs looking like a princess...isn't she cute!!?! This little girl really thinks she is a princess, it is too funny!

1 comments:
So did Scout decide she's done with the top bunk?? My girls would totally do that too if I still had the toddler bed in there. Thats way cute.
Post a Comment