MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, April 13, 2009

Good times...

This makes me smile!!

Thank goodness that the sun was shinning and the trees are blooming because our day did not get off to a great start. I woke up early, and started rushing around getting ready. We were running a little behind, but we made it out of the house on time. I head to take Tegan to preschool, and I pull up only to see no one is there. Yeah, she didn't have school today. I was so mad because I rushed around for nothing. I could have stayed in bed!! Poor Tegan was so disappointed, but she just said I was a silly mom for forgetting that she didn't have school. I may be silly, but I think I am losing my mind. That is what I get for taking a week off.

I was so happy when Jessica called to save us from our oh so boring day, and invited us over to play for awhile. The girls were so excited to go play with friends for awhile, and I was excited to have some adult conversation for awhile. Thanks Jessica for having us over, it was great to see you guys!!

Overall, it was a good day. I was a little worried with how the morning got started, but it turned out to be a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

You are such a busy Mommy I wonder where you have the time to blog. But you never let me down. There is always an update. Glad you had a great Easter!

Brenny said...

The buds on the trees make me smile, too. YAY for spring!