Here is a run down of our weekend...nothing to exciting, but we were busy non-the-less.
Our weekend started off by going over to Justin's parent's house for a movie on Friday. We watched Wall-E. We saw this movie at the drive-in, but for some reason I thought it was better this time. I think there were too many distractions at the drive-in for me to enjoy it.
Saturday we we able to get some things around the house done. Justin mowed the lawn, and got the garage all cleaned out. Then we headed over to his parent's house again for a BBQ. Max and Julie just recently moved into a new house that has lots of land. The kids were in heaven, and ran to their hearts content. It was great for us because they crashed the second we got home.
Sunday was a quite and relaxing day. We had church, and then after church everyone came home and took naps. Everyone but me, I talked to my friend for 2 hours!! So...I got a new calling. I am the Beehive Advisor. I am pretty excited, but really nervous at the same time. I am excited to work with the other ladies in YW. They just got a new presidency put in and they are wonderful ladies. Sunday night had a a fireside to go to which was neat. I don't even remember YW so it will be fun to have another chance at it...without the awkwardness of having to be the teenager!! I am still on the enrichment committee so I am thrilled about that. I really would have been sad to not have that calling anymore. It is a wonderful calling, and I love it.
Today was a beautiful day here. We took Tegan to school, and then I had a few errands to run. Then Scout and I played in the back yard for awhile before her nap. After her nap it was time to go Visiting Teaching. That took up the rest of the afternoon, and then it was dinner, baths, and bed. Sorry no pictures of the weekend. I am getting so bad about not taking my camera with me.
I have been meaning to post these pictures, but I keep forgetting. These are of the girls bathroom. I finally finished putting up the vinyl, and I love how it turned out. Thanks Megan for all of your help, you are amazing!!! 







6 comments:
LOVE....the colors!
I like the bathroom you did it is very cute and I like the colors.
You are going to be wonderful in young woman's! I like what you did with the vinyl! It looks super cute!
I love the vinyl -- it is SO cute!
Wow!! That is the cutest idea ever! I'm stealing it!! And you will LOVE those beehives! Congratulations!
We watch Wall-E at our house about 2-3 times a week. It was Chase's first movie in a theater so it has special meaning for us!
Post a Comment