MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, May 2, 2009

EXHAUSTED!!

So...yes, I am still alive. It has been a crazy week around here. It is not normal that I have things going on everyday of the week, but that is exactly what happened this week. Right now I am trying to finish handwriting invitations for our enrichment, all while trying to plan my lesson for tomorrow. I am exhausted, and it has been non stop for the last couple of days. I spent last night, and all day today at Time Out for Women...what a great experience. I will have to share all the weeks activities, and my experience this weekend with you hopefully tomorrow. Like I said, I am exhausted, and I think that I might fall asleep right here at the computer if I don't move. So until then...we are all doing well at the Graham house, and we hope you all had a good weekend.

1 comments:

Kori said...

I can't wait to hear about your Time Out! I always find out a week too late that one is going on!